Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Pizza Nights

Every Friday, my brother comes home and he always, always, always, always orders Pizza. He works at the Petron Refinery in Bataan, that’s why he only comes home on weekends or every other. I forgot where exactly the plant is, but it’s far away from the city area. The nearest fastfood resto, Jolibee, I think, is 30 minutes away (that is, if you have a car). From my place, the mall’s like 5 minutes away or even less.

So every time he comes back to Manila, he gets so excited about everything (he won't admit it, but it sure looks like it). Malls, restos, chill spots, and pizza - he can’t get enough.


I love Pizza too. But my brother, he love-loves pizza. He can finish a whole box of party size or even two. He craves for Pizza. His favorites - 1. Pizza Hut’s Supreme or Bacon Cheeseburger (my fave too!) with regular stuffed crust (this one’s a must!); 2. Shakey’s Manager’s Choice Thin Crust (he has a card, so it’s plus 1- Pepperoni pizza with Coke; 2 pizzas for the price of 1? You can‘t get better than that. Super sulit); And,3. Yellow Cab’s Manhattan Meatlovers (I don’t like YCab but this is one of their best).


What amazes me is that even if he comes home late, he would still be able to find a pizza place who’ll deliver. Mom and I would be thinking, “Hmm, may nag-dedeliver pa pala ng ganitong time?”


Every Friday Night, when he is here, we always have pizza for late snacks. I love that.:)


When he’s not here, we don’t have pizza, and I miss that :(


What I really love about Friday night, well, it’s not just having pizza. It’s spending time with my big bro. And I really, really miss that.


It might be cheesy but it’s true. Cheesy, just like my favorite pizza :)

MB
07.24.2010
13:30

No comments:

Post a Comment