Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Tomorrow. Feb 28. End of the Month

Oh dear.. as they say, time flies (well, it really felt like it shoot out of the sky). My last post was dated, July 24, 2010. 7months?! haha. A lot of things happened since then.

I got a JOB. A REAL one. I'm now working as an Account Officer for Brushstroke Creatives, creative division of Union Inks and Graphics, Phil. Inc, Member of the Primer Group of Companies (and yes, I have to say that EVERY TIME). I've been with the company for 6months and 2 weeks. More on that later!

My mom and I went to mom's office to pick up some stuff from what's left of her desk. She retired from work last month. And now, she stays at home, constantly packing old stuff and cleaning every corner of the house (neat freak). And the most important thing I did was to buy Maddee supplies (na-bankrupt na naman ako ni Maddee)

Anyway, while I was on my way home, this kinda stuck to my head, "Tomorrow's Feb 28, end of the month. geez, what to do next? _______ " blank. oh no.

I have submitted yesterday my Sales and Activity Report (we have work on saturdays:( ). I will submit tomorrow my liquidation and reimbursement forms, Official Business Docs, etc; prep for another presentation, prep target clients. All deliveries and installations scheduled tomorrow, which leaves me with NOTHING. I got nothing else to do.

I was supposed to watch The Time Traveler's Wife on HBO, but my mom beat me to the TV in HER room.haha. I didn't want to watch downstairs so sa Wednesday night na lang for the replay.

My CityVille energy is down to 0. haha. sooo addicting. I check it in the morning when I get to the office, before I leave the office, and before I sleep. haha.

This post is going nowhere as you've probably notice. End of the month tomorrow. What have I been doing? What should I be doing? Sigh.

Please give me more time to collect my thoughts:)


No comments:

Post a Comment